How To Get A Job In Web3 & Crypto (2022)
Crypto jobs have never been more in demand, but where do you look to find one of these jobs? Here’s the best way to find your next engineering, design, marketing, product or business development job in Web3
It’s no secret the crypto has been getting quite a bit of attention recently. Prices may have taken a hit over the past few months, but market caps have been soaring.
As a result, there’s been an influx of new people and money coming into the space as enthusiasts, investors, and relevant to this article, professionals.
The problem is, most people don’t know where to start. They see the potential in this new industry, but lack the experience or guidance on how to break in. So, in this article, 4 Day Week is going to show you how to get a job in Web3 & crypto.
Let’s get started!
What Kinds of Web3 and Crypto Jobs Are There?
Right off the bat, let’s talk about your options. There are many types of Web3 and crypto jobs out there in a wide range of roles, including:
- Development: Web3 and Crypto developers create the code that makes decentralized applications (dapps) work. They also develop the protocols and platforms that power the decentralized web.
- Design: Web3 and Crypto designers create the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) for dapps. They make sure that dapps are easy to use and look good.
- Marketing: Web3 and Crypto marketers help spread the word about dapps and protocols. They write blog posts, make videos, and do social media outreach.
- Community Management: Web3 and Crypto community managers help grow and nurture online communities around dapps and protocols. They moderate forums, answer questions, and organize meetups.
- Business Development: You could also work in business development for a Web3 or crypto company. This would involve identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with partners, and developing strategic plans.
- Product Management: You could work in product management for a Web3 or crypto company. This would involve defining and managing product roadmaps, developing go-to-market strategies, and working with engineering to…